- Uses extremely low power: 5Watts for the C-UV100P and 15Watts for the C-UV100P2
- Our UV LED Water Disinfection systems exceed US EPA drinking water standards for bacteria and parasites
- Long life (lasts up to 50,000 hours)
- No Chemicals, No Mercury, No high voltage, and all materials are RoHS compliant.
- Instant ON/OFF capability.
- Low cost of ownership (no annual lamp replacement and no fans).
- Delivers over 10 mJ/cm2
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: 1/4″ NPT
UV LED Water Disinfection
$490.00 – $590.00
“RECENT STUDIES SHOW MORE THAN 1.2 BILLION PEOPLE IN THE WORLD LACK ACCESS TO SAFE AND CLEAN DRINKING WATER.”
The C-UV100 is the world’s best UV LED Water Disinfection product. It combines the safety, reliability, and long life of UV-LED light source with a reactor design that allows for the highest disinfection performance at water flow rates never reached with LED devices before. With flow rates up to 25 GPM for a standard product and over 60 GPM for custom reactors, this product family covers a wide range of residential and commercial UV water treatment applications.
Our UV-LED water disinfection systems leverage the proven technology of Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) and UV-C radiation to provide you with safe drinking water. Our UV-LED Water Purification Systems can be installed into homes, RVs, boats, and offices. Our systems kill up to 99.99% of bacteria and viruses.
We are committed to making technology serve people and businesses by safely and non-chemically disinfecting water to the highest quality standards as listed by the EPA, NSF, and WQA.
- Safe and reliable high-intensity UV-C LED light source to inactivate the most harmful bacteria, pathogens, viruses, and parasites such as E. Coli, Giardia, and Cryptosporidium.
- Reduces organic chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides, VOCs)
- Used for Point of Entry (POE) and Point of Use (POU) residential: drinking water, pools, and irrigation
- Commercial applications such as restaurants, health care centers, gyms, pools, and spas.
- Medical facilities, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, semiconductors, ballast water, and wastewater treatment.