- Uses extremely low power: 5Watts for the C-UV100P and 15Watts for the C-UV100P2
- Our UV LED Water Disinfection systems exceed US EPA drinking water standards for bacteria and parasites
- Long life (lasts up to 50,000 hours)
- No Chemicals, No Mercury, No high voltage, and all materials are RoHS compliant.
- Instant ON/OFF capability.
- Low cost of ownership (no annual lamp replacement and no fans).
- Delivers a UV dosage of 16 mJ/cm2 (built to NSF/ANSI 55 Class B UV Systems standards)
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: 1/4″ NPT
* Class B UV Systems are designed for the supplemental bactericidal treatment of disinfected public drinking water, or other drinking water that has been tested and deemed acceptable for human consumption by the state or local health agency having jurisdiction. Class B systems are designed to reduce normally occurring, nonpathogenic nuisance microorganisms only. These systems are not intended for the disinfection of microbiologically unsafe water.