UVFAB’s TruCleanTM series of Ultraviolet Disinfection systems are very compact and lightweight. Our Handheld UV sterilizer utilizes 253.7nm (UV-C) wavelength to effectively sterilize various types of surfaces. This is a dry and chemical-free surface disinfection method that reduces the germ load by 99.9% (log 3 germ reduction rate).
The UV-C radiation emitted has a strong bactericidal effect. It is absorbed by the DNA, destroys its structure, and inactivates living cells. Microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria, pathogens, mold spores, yeasts, and fungi are rendered harmless within seconds when exposed to UV radiation. If the irradiance is high enough, UV disinfection is a reliable and environmentally-friendly method eliminating the need for hazardous chemicals. Moreover, microorganisms cannot become resistant to UV radiation.
Our handheld UV sterilizer can help reduce or eliminate microbial contamination in spaces that do not need constant exposure to UVC light. Common environments include laboratories, hospitals, and food processing plants. The High Output UV lamp emits high-intensity Ultraviolet light, therefore safety precautions must be taken in order to avoid accidental UV exposure (direct or reflected) to people. The system must be used with gloves and provided UV Safety Glasses.
Our TruClean Handheld UV Disinfection system comes with a standard 2-year warranty and free shipping, nationwide. Our Handheld UV Sterilizer is designed and Made in the USA.
Dr. Karl Linden explains how ultraviolet light can be used to destroy the coronavirus as if by magic — but it’s not magic, it’s science!
- Provides over 600,000 sterilization cycles @ 1 minute/cycle (equivalent to 600,000 disinfection wipes)
- Dry, Ozone-free and chemical-free cleaning process
- Low-maintenance and simple handling
- Low operating costs
- Highest level of operational reliability
- 6061 Aluminum assembly
- Polished reflector design maximizes UV-C intensity
- Tool-free UV lamp change
- Utilizes a slim Bi-pin T5 germicidal 254nm UV-C lamp (Lamp Model No. UVFAB-GUV16T5)
- Over 10,000 hours of lamp life
- Portable, lightweight, and powerful
- Very simple to operate using a safety On/Off switch
- Universal operating voltage: 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- Includes a 9′ 10″ long power cord
- Comes with UV protective glasses/goggles
- 90-days warranty on the UV lamp
- 2-year warranty on the chassis
- Kills bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold spores, pathogens and yeasts within seconds
- Hard to clean/reach surfaces such as remote controls, keyboards, equipment with many accessories, and inaccessible areas that require frequent wipe downs
- Bathroom handrails, toilet surfaces, sinks, and other surfaces
- Cell phones, chairs, doorknobs, bed rails, tray tables, etc.
- Ambulance compartment sterilization
- Sanitization of public transportation vehicles
- Disinfection of Clothes, and shoes
- Medical equipment and devices
- Decontamination of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Helps reduce the risk of transmission of cold, flu, TB and other illnesses
- No formation of by-products hazardous to health (No Ozone)
- Surface disinfection in the Food Industry (worktops, production areas)
- The pharmaceutical industry, laboratories.
- Medicine and care facility surface disinfection (hospitals, doctors’ practices, dental offices, daycare centers, nursing homes)