Career Opportunities at UVFAB
We are always eager to hear from talented individuals who share our vision, and who have the capabilities we seek. We welcome applications from new graduates as well as those with experience in the relevant industries.
Join us and discover a new world of learning opportunities, challenging job experience and a fulfilling and rewarding career now! We are currently offering the following positions.
Sales Representative/Account Manager
This is a technical sales position and is commission-based. Candidate will be the primary contact for all inbound inquiries and outbound lead development efforts.
- Serve as the primary contact for all incoming phone calls and web leads
- Consistently identify, develop and deliver highly qualified sales leads
- Cultivate, develop and maintain long-term customer relationships.
- Learn the products and their associated applications promptly in order to educate prospects on our solutions
- Prepare system specifications and respond to Request for Quotes (RFQs).
- Conduct outbound prospecting by creating targeted campaigns to identify and develop new leads and opportunities
- Utilize various internet and phone-based research methods to identify key decision makers
- Design and implement sales presentations.
- Strong follow-up and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills
- Accurately capture all relevant customer information in the applicable sales management system.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is an energetic, motivated and outgoing self-starter
- Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a professionally persuasive manner on the phone
- Has excellent time management skills
- Possesses decision-making, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Is able to multitask the activities with shifting priorities
- Should be assertive, persistent and systematic his or her approach in the sales process
Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum of a 2-year university degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Past experience in a selling role is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to learn and possess a good understanding of our products
- Demonstrates on-going compliance with attendance requirements, training, expectations, and completed tasks at the direction of management.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Mechanical Engineering Internship
We are always offering internship opportunities in Mechanical Engineering at UVFAB Systems. These internships are usually for a duration of 3-6 months.
Education – Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Design background (or in progress)
Position – Part Time/Full Time
- Responsible for creating 3D SolidWorks models and 2D detailed machine shop drawings for manufacturing.
- Create detailed Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Involved in the conceptual design of products, building and testing of prototype parts and assemblies, development/design improvements if needed and the manufacturing phase.
- Individual should be self-driven to understand and solve engineering problems and hands on experience solving mechanical engineering issues.
- Must also have very strong documentation skills along with 3D modeling skills.
- Must have clear communication skills, creative problem solving skills and have demonstrated exceptional teamwork abilities.
- Experience working with hardware, software and electronic products will be beneficial.
- Fundamental Mechanical Drafting skills.
- Fundamental design for manufacturing skills.
- Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Design related background.
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks in creating 3D models of simple mechanical components.
- Previous experience in Product Engineering is strongly desired but not necessary.
- Strong hands-on understanding of Bills of Material (BOM) structures, creation and maintenance of BOMs.
- Attention to detail with strong organization skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detailed oriented, organized and punctual.
- Self-motivated with minimum or no supervision required.
Electrical Engineering Internship
- Cable & Harness designing for AC modules / capital equipment / Sensors / Temp Controllers, digital timers, etc.
- Design electrical / electronic engineering assemblies, layouts / schematics and detailed drawings
- Preparing engineering specification documents, Test specification and interface with other teams
- Documentation for product release
- To work closely with vendors/suppliers
- Coordinate the procurement and assembly of electrical/electronic components/equipment
- Perform engineering analysis on component failures, Interact with vendors for resolution
- Independently prioritize tasks
- Specify and review engineering documentation
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
Graphic Design / Web Design Internship
We are offer internship opportunities in Graphic Design and Web Design.
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Design and create corporate branding, letter heads, logo, business cards and more
- Design product brochures, catalogs, price sheets, website graphics
- Utilize visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Create graphics for the corporate web site
- Update and maintain our web site (news, graphics, products pages, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback
- Internet marketing and web design experience is a plus
Please complete the form below and upload your resume to apply.
UVFAB Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.