UVC light can kill up to 99.9% of bacteria and pathogens.
Unlike chemical disinfectants, UVC light doesn’t leave behind any chemical residue.
Alternative to disposable disinfection wet wipes, which end up in landfills.
- Medical, commercial, industrial-grade (not for residential use)
- EPA Registered (99219-CA-1)
- Quick and simple lamp-change
- Overall dimensions: 4″ x 14″ x 5.5″ (WxDxH)
- Germicidal 254nm UV-C lamp (UV Lamp Model No. UVFAB-GUV16T5)
- Over 10,000 hours of lamp life (5-10 years depending on hours used/day)
- Light-weight, portable, and handheld, Aluminum assembly (~2.5 lb)
- Very simple to use with safety On/Off switch
- Mesh guard for lamp protection
- Universal operating voltage: 120-240V, 50/60Hz
- Includes a 6-foot long power cord (US plug)
- 2-year Warranty
- Designed and Made in the USA
- The system includes a pair of Smith and Wesson UV Safety Glasses
The Smith & Wesson Elite Safety Glasses have a black frame and indoor/outdoor lenses. These safety glasses meet ANSI Z87.1+ standards and provide 99.9% UVA/UVB/UVC protection. They are Anti-scratch, dual-lens, and offer wrap-around protection. Every pair of safety glasses comes with a Smith & Wesson branded microfiber carry bag that doubles as a cleaning cloth.